- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ConflictSetEvent
- extends java.util.EventObject
A semantic event that indicates that an element was either added to or
removed from a conflict set.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Fields inherited from class java.util.EventObject
|Methods inherited from class java.util.EventObject
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, wait, wait, wait
public ConflictSetEvent(AbstractKnowledgeBase source,
- Class constructor.
source - the knowledge base that added or removed the element.
element - the element that was added or removed.
public ConflictSetElement getElement()
- Returns the element that was added/removed.
- the element that was added/removed.
public AbstractKnowledgeBase getKnowledgeBase()
- Returns the knowledge base that added or removed the element.
- the knowledge base that added or removed the element.